PERSONALIZED EMAIL MARKETING SERVICE
Most of the e-commerce companies do static email marketing wherein they send the same newsletter email to each and every user. This does not take into account the behavioural history of the user on the website. We provide personalized email marketing for each user. Our tool generates product recommendations for each user based on several custom rules and sends those recommendations to the user via bulk service email using a predefined html template.
- Abandoned Carts – If a user abandons his cart then send him purchase recommendations via email with items abandoned in the cart and similar items to arouse his interest again.
- Cross Sell – If a user has purchased an item then send him purchase recommendations via email with complimentary items to continue to engage the users. For example, a user recently bought a rain jacket. Emailing him recommendations like rain covers for backpack or rain trousers would be an example of cross selling.
- Up Sell – If a user has purchased an item then send him purchase recommendations via email with higher priced similar items to get more value out of existing users. For example, a user recently bought a Rs. 500 shirt. Emailing him recommendations like Rs. 1000 shirts would be an example of upselling.
- User’s Browsing History – Send purchase recommendations based on items that user has viewed or clicked on the website.
- Automated Scheduled Emails – Send periodic emails to users based on their subscription preference for your service. For example, a user has signed up for your 20-week diet program. Sending weekly emails with right diet instructions for the week would be an example of automated scheduled emails.
According to Experian, “Personalized promotional mailings have 29% higher unique open rates and 41% higher unique click rates than non-personalized mailings.”